Kickstarter Statistics and Tips
Independent filmmakers and independent musicians are now so in love with Kickstarter so I thought I should share some statistics about this much-loved crowdfunding site. Hopefully, this would help and encourage those who are planning to start a campaign.
Launched Projects: 20,371
Successful Projects: 7,496 (43%)
Unsuccessful Projects: 9,700
Live Projects: 3,175
- Approximately 40% of KS projects reach their funding goal. A large portion of the projects that do not succeed, fail to raise a single dollar.
- Kickstarter claims 43% Success Rate Funding Music Projects
- Since 2009, Kickstarter has successfully funded around 9,000 projects. Raising over $20,000,000 for independent creative projects.
- 90% of projects that hit 30% of their funding target are eventually successful. 30% is the magic number.
- While your project fundraising period can be set anywhere between 30 and 90 days. According to the numbers, the most successful fundraising duration is 30 days. The least successful: 90 days.
Unified Manufacturing is an L.A. -based one-stop-shop that offers very affordable CD/DVD/USB replication, custom printing, promotional products, warehousing and fulfillment and many more. If you need an Instant Quote on a project and you want FREE SHIPPING, simply CLICK HERE.